The stubborn fat deposits are not the only things you have to fight when you are trying to lose weight. Your appetite is one of your greatest enemies, often determining you to undermine your own weight loss efforts by overeating.
You need to control it, and the best way to do it is using all the weapons you have available, as there are no infallible solutions here.
Mental Training as a Way of Diminishing Your Appetite
In most cases, the hunger you resent is the result of the signals the brain transmits to your body. Training your mind not to do this is a good way of avoiding the temptation to overeat.
You can start by gradually reducing the amount of food you eat, with just a few grams or tens of grams daily, to keep the impact on your body minimal. This way, your stomach will shrink gradually and you will feel full with less.
Having a lot of patience is also an important part of the mental training process, if you want to control your appetite. On one hand, you have to wait until meal time and resist cravings and, on the other hand, you have to be aware that it takes time for the first results to appear and not give up on your weight loss goals at the first disappointment.
Consuming Liquids to Feel Less Hungry
A healthy lifestyle includes drinking at least 8 glasses of water a day. Drinking them at the right time, like, for example, with half an hour before the main meals of the day, will diminish your appetite and help you eat less during the meal.
Other liquids you can consume if you want to keep hunger at bay are:
- Juices made of fresh fruits and vegetables or leafy greens – They are rich in nutrients necessary for your organism to properly function.
- Soups – They are a good source of fibers and they have a high content of protein from the lean meat they incorporate. Besides, the vegetables used in soups are packed with minerals and vitamins that will give you the sensation of satiety.
- Unsweetened tea – There are many varieties you can try, some delicious and with beneficial weight loss properties, such as white and green tea.
No, this does not mean stuffing yourself with chemicals and risking your health. Numerous natural appetite suppressors have been discovered throughout the last few years, many promoted by famous doctors and nutritionists and proven successful. This is the case of phen375 , used successfully by celebrities and common people around the world.
All natural and without side effects, the phen375 is found in concentrated pills, offering anyone trying to lose weight an excellent, risks free way of suppressing their appetite and keeping their cravings under control.
With such an appetite suppressant, you can forget about the fight with hunger and cravings and enjoy the normal meals of the day and even occasional treats without feeling guilty – you will eat less and lose weight.
Latest posts by Jessica Libby (see all)
- Avesil - June 20, 2016
- Seeds That Help You Lose Weight - December 2, 2015
- How Emotional Eating Sabotages Weight Loss Efforts - June 28, 2015